Calculate inches (both decimal and fraction), feet, yard, meter, centimeters and millimeters. Enter equations just like you would write it on paper, eg. 5′7/8″ + 5cm. Get results in inches, feet, yard, meter, centimeters, and millimeters.
- Value: Enter any number by pressing digits 0 to 9.
- Units: Enter units for value by pressing in (inch-"), ft (feet='), yr (yard-y), m (meter), cm (centimeter) or mm (millimeter)
- Fraction: Enter fraction by pressing 'f/r'. So to enter 7/8',
- press digit 7
- press 'f/r'
- press 8
- press feet
- Operator: To perform arithmetic operations, press any operator buttons.
- Results: Calculator show results in selected units. To see results in different units, just use Unit Selector
- History: See all calculator history. You can use any of previously calculated value by pressing 'pencil' button.
- Alternate Display: See decimal results in Fractions. Press agin to see results in decimal(may not be precise or exact)
Enter 3 7/8 in
- Press 3
- Press in or .
- Press 7
- Press f/r
- Press 8
- Press in
Calculate Irregular Area
- Divide area into rectangles, squares etc sections
- Calculate area of each section (You can also use Concrete tab to calculate area)
- Press History and select first area calculated (Press Pencil button)
- Press + add button
- Press History and select second area calculated (Press Pencil button)
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 till you have added all areas to get final results.
Convert 14.88 to 14 7/8
- Enter 14.88
- Press Alt Display button => 14 7/8
- Press Alt Display button again => 14.88